We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting us.
Collection of Personal Information
SOLS edu Pro does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our organization and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our mobile app.
When you register a SOLS edu Pro account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Personal Identification (I/C or Passport)
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Credit card details and payment methodology
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our organization and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our mobile app and which you may request.
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us.
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our mobile app will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the product sale transaction that you have opted for.
- The personal information such as date of birth, occupation, and gender are used to carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to personalize content towards enhancing your experience when you visit our mobile app. By providing us this non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
By agreeing and signing up for a subscription with SOLS edu Pro, you agree that your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each paid subscription, unless you choose to cancel it, and authorize us to charge your account for the renewal term.
The auto-renewal may be turned off or cancelled by the User in his/her Google Play account settings, following the first payment of the subscription fees.
Deleting the app from the device does not necessarily result in the cancellation of your subscription.
The following conditions apply to auto-renewal subscription:
- Payments will be charged to User’s Google Play account at confirmation of purchase;
- The subscription will automatically renew unless the User chooses to cancel such subscription before the end of the current cycle;
- User’s Google Play account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the User purchases a subscription to the app;
Note: We may, at our discretion, distribute Promotional Codes or Free Trials which allow free use of SOLS edu Pro (or portions thereof). In addition, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be charged for Internet and data usage charges made through use of the Apps according to the applicable rates charged by your respective third party internet and data usage service provider. We will not be liable for any Internet and data usage charges which you may be charged by your respective third party internet and data usage service providers.
Subscription to Our Marketing and Promotional Materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above,when you register a SOLS edu Pro account with us, you may be subscribed to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our organization wholly or through affiliation with third parties. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Accessing and Updating your Personal Information
You can access and update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on SOLS edu Pro mobile app.
Security of your Personal Information
SOLS edu Pro ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Allowing access to personal information only via passwords
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
SOLS edu Pro uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary functionality on the mobile app for which you have authorised. In exceptional circumstances, SOLS edu Pro may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law.
SOLS edu Pro is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by SOLS edu Pro, please contact us and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data (Not Necessarily Personal Information)
When you visit SOLS edu Pro, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a mobile app. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our mobile app
- The pages within SOLS edu Pro that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our mobile app and the services and products we provide.
Complaints about Breaches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.