Welcome to our online learning platform. If you continue to browse and use this learning platform either via the web or mobile application, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this online learning platform. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our platform. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our platform.
- The term ‘SOLS edu’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘the organization’ refers to SOLS edu the owner of the online learning platform whose registered office is 1Petaling Commerz Residential Condos, #1-9, Jalan 1 C/149, Off Jalan Sungai Besi, 57100, Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our online platform.
- The term 'online learning platform' refers to both web and mobile application.
- The content of the pages of this online learning platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this online learning platform for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this online learning platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this online learning platform meet your specific requirements.
- This online learning platform contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on the online learning platform, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the online learning platform.
- Unauthorised use of this online learning platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this online learning platform may also include links to other resources and materials. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked sites.
- Your use of this online learning platform and any dispute that may arise