Welcome to our mobile app. If you continue to browse and use this mobile app, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this mobile app. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our mobile app.
The term ‘Science of Life Studies 24/7’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the mobile app whose registered office is 1Petaling Commerz Residential Condos, #1-9, Jalan 1 C/149, Off Jalan Sungai Besi, 57100, Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our mobile app.
- The content of the pages of this mobile app is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this mobile app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this mobile app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this mobile app meet your specific requirements.
- This mobile app contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this mobile app which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the mobile app.
- Unauthorised use of this mobile app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this mobile app may also include links to other mobile apps. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the mobile app(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked mobile app(s).
- Your use of this mobile app and any dispute arisi
By agreeing and signing up for a subscription with SOLS edu Pro, you agree that your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each paid subscription, unless you choose to cancel it, and authorize us to charge your account for the renewal term.
The auto-renewal may be turned off or cancelled by the User in his/her Google Play account settings, following the first payment of the subscription fees.
Deleting the app from the device does not necessarily result in the cancellation of your subscription.
The following conditions apply to auto-renewal subscription:
- Payments will be charged to User’s Google Play account at confirmation of purchase;
- The subscription will automatically renew unless the User chooses to cancel such subscription before the end of the current cycle;
- User’s Google Play account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the User purchases a subscription to the app;
Note: We may, at our discretion, distribute Promotional Codes or Free Trials which allow free use of SOLS edu Pro (or portions thereof). In addition, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be charged for Internet and data usage charges made through use of the Apps according to the applicable rates charged by your respective third party internet and data usage service provider. We will not be liable for any Internet and data usage charges which you may be charged by your respective third party internet and data usage service providers.